After creating a Facebook business page for your business, the next logical step is to find ways to increase your page likes/fans.
Adding your Facebook page to your website is a great way to direct traffic from your website back to your Facebook page. Thankfully, Facebook offers a page plugin that lets you easily embed and promote any Facebook Page on your website. Just like on Facebook, your visitors can like and share the Page without having to leave your site.
Follow these simple steps to add your Facebook page to your website:
Log into your Facebook account and visit Facebook’s Social Plugins developers page.
Click on ‘Page Plugin‘ on the list on the left hand side.
- On the “Page Plugin” page, complete the form by entering your Facebook Page URL, height and weight for your Page Plugin box. (You can leave both height and weight empty if you are not sure of your size requirements, and the Page Plugin will render based on your website’s dimension.)
- There are 5 additional options you can select to add mores features to your Page Plugin. Don’t be afraid to play around to see what suits your style. (As you enter your settings, you will see exactly how your Page Plugin will look like in the preview box)
- Click “Get Code” button when you are done, and satisfied with what you see in the preview.
- Copy code #1 and paste it right after the opening <body> tag of your website.
- Copy code #2 and paste it wherever you want the plugin to appear on your page. (I pasted mine on the right sidebar, as you can see when you look to the right of this page >>>)
Did you have difficulties when you try to add your Facebook page to website? If you need my help, feel free to reach out to me.