As a Facebook administrator, link spamming is the most annoying thing you will come across on a daily basis. If you have a Page with huge fans, then people will try to leverage your reach to advertise their products, or you may have that one fan who is very difficult to deal with.
I have pulled together all the steps you can take to ban someone from a Facebook page. There are officially 3 ways to ban someone from a Facebook Page.
Read Also: How To Unban Someone From A Facebook Page
Option 1: People and Pages who like your Page.
1. Click on “Settings” at the top right hand side of your Page.
2. Click on “Banned Users” on the left column (further down the list).
3. Click “Banned ” and select “People Who Like This” or “Pages That Like This“.
4. Click next to the “person” or “Page” you want to ban and select “Remove“.
5. Select the check box next to “Ban Permanently“, and click “Confirm” button.
Option 2: From a comment on a Page post.
1. Hover over a comment by the person or Page you want to ban and click “x” button.
2. Click Ban [Name].
Option 3: From a post on your Page.
1. Click Visitor Posts on the left side of your Page.
2. Click in the right of the post by the person or Page you want to ban.
3. Select “Delete from Page” option.
4. Click “Delete and Ban User” or “Delete and Ban Page“.
Have to had to ban someone from a Facebook page? What did they do, and let me know if you have any question.