Are you a student who has been anxiously waiting to find out if you have been accepted into your dream school? Are you a parent/guardian looking to check the admission status of your child?
You have come to the right place, I have documented all the steps to make it easy for you to find out your University of Ghana 2015/2016 admission online.
Watch this video, you can always refer to the steps below for more guidance:
Here is what to do:
- Visit University Of Ghana‘s website, and click on the “Admitted List Banner” or the “2015/2016 List of Admitted Students” in the “featured links” sidebar on the bottom right.
- Your second option is to directly visit the University of Ghana’s Shortlisted & Admitted Student’s List.
If you clicked on the “2015/2016 List of Admitted Students” in the featured links section, skip to step 3.
If you clicked on the “Admitted List Banner“, you will be taking to the “2015/2016 Admission List” page. Here you can click on an option based on your status as a student for the 2015/2016 academic year. The available options are:
- Undergraduate List (Ghanaians)
- Undergraduate List (International & Ghanaians with Foreign Background)
- Postgraduate List (Ghanaians)
- Postgraduate List (International)
- Enter your full or partial name in the “Search box” and click on the “Check Admission Status” button to filter out your name.
- To search using “Serial Number” ,click on the “Advanced Search” icon as indicated in the image above. On the “Advanced Search” page, enter your “Serial No.” and “Surname” and click on the “Search” button.
- If you do not see your name on the first page of the “search results“, click on the pagination at the bottom of the page to see the list on the subsequent pages.
- You can sort out the columns by clicking on the column headings.
- If you find your name on the list, CONGRATULATIONS to you, you are officially a student of the University of Ghana.
- Click on the “Click here for Provisional Admission Letter” link to continue your admission process.